Welcome to the Delaware Prescription Monitoring Program (PMP). The Delaware Prescription Monitoring Act (16 Del. C.§ 4798) authorizes the Office of Controlled Substances (OCS) in the Delaware Division of Professional Regulation to establish, maintain and monitor the PMP. The purpose of the PMP is to reduce misuse of controlled substances in Delaware and to promote improved professional practice and patient care.
- Complete and submit the integration request form located on this page.
- Please ensure that you identify a primary contact (the person leading the project within your healthcare organization) as well as a contact for your software vendor.
- You must complete ALL documents before the Delaware Division of Professional Regulation will review your request. This includes:
- The Appriss End User License Agreement, which will be sent electronically by HelloSign.
- The PMP Gateway Licensee Questionnaire, which will be sent electronically by HelloSign.
- Upon fully executed EULA and receipt of all completed documents, an Appriss Health Project Manager will contact you or your EHR vendor to discuss next steps.