Thank you for your interest in easier access to prescription drug monitoring program (PDMP) data through integration. We are here to help!
Appriss Health supports PDMP integration in the highlighted states:
Most states are now funding EHR integration for all qualified healthcare entities in that state. To apply for state funding, confirm your state is listed below then simply scroll down to follow the instructions located below the list. If you do not see your state listed, please submit the request form located on this page.
- Visit the Customer Connect portal at:
- Click Create an Account in the top right-hand corner.
- Login and follow the on-screen prompts to provide the needed information for your integration request.
- Sign all necessary agreements within the portal and complete your application.
- Upon receipt of your completed application, Appriss Health will submit your request to the state for final approval.
- Upon state approval, credentials will be sent to your organization’s primary contact and/or your EHR/PMS vendor, per their onboarding process.
- A confirmation email will be sent to your healthcare organization’s primary point of contact.
Only authorized decision makers should complete a funding application.
***PLEASE NOTE: If you are located in Michigan or Tennessee, you will need to visit the state-specific link below to apply for funding in either of those two states: